The term 'User' refers to a Visitor or a Member. You are only authorized to use the My Minings Services (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and the terms of this Agreement.
Please read this Agreement and save it. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement and to follow all applicable laws, you should leave the My Minings Website and discontinue use of the My Minings Services immediately. If you wish to become a Member, communicate with other Members and/or make use of the My Minings Services, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the registration process.
My Minings rewards members with money. Any form of cheating to gain money, user will forfit money and will lose their account. Cheating is decided by the administrators of myminings.com and they may delete any account for any reason without warning. The most common kind of cheating includes but is not limited to making fake accounts, making multiple accounts, code modification, etc.
My Minings may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by My Minings on the My Minings Website. Your continued use of the My Minings Services after My Minings posts a revised Agreement signifies your acceptance of the revised Agreement. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Please choose carefully the information you post on or through the My Minings Services and that you provide to other Users. Your My Minings profile may not include any form of Prohibited Content, as outlined in Section 8 below. Despite this prohibition, information, materials, products or services provided by other My Minings Members (for instance, in their profile) may, in whole or in part, be unauthorized, impermissible or otherwise violate this Agreement, and My Minings assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the My Minings Services by any person, please click on the 'Contact My Minings '.
My Minings reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the My Minings Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. My Minings expressly reserves the right to remove your profile and/or deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the My Minings Services if My Minings determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated this Agreement or pose a threat to My Minings and/or its Users.
1. Eligibility. Use of the My Minings Services and registration to be a Member for the My Minings Services ('Membership') is void where prohibited. By using the My Minings Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 13 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the My Minings Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 13 years of age, if we believe that you are under 18 years of age and you represent yourself as 18 or older, or if we believe you are over 18 and represent yourself as under 18.
2. Term. This Agreement, and any posted revision to this Agreement, shall remain in full force and effect while you use the My Minings Services or are a Member. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Member's Account Settings page. My Minings may terminate your Membership at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including Sections 5-17.
3. Fees. You acknowledge that My Minings reserves the right to charge for any portion of the My Minings Services and to change its fees (if any) from time to time in its discretion. If My Minings terminates your Membership because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of fees or payments (if any).
4. Password. When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify My Minings immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
5. Use by Members. The My Minings Services are for the personal use of Members and may be used for promotional purposes as well, but direct commercial endeavors may only be used if they are specifically endorsed or authorized by My Minings . My Minings reserves the right to remove commercial content in its sole discretion. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the My Minings Services, including collecting usernames, user id numbers, and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the My Minings Website, or employing third party promotional sites or software to promote profiles for money, is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of unauthorized solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice or explanation and may result in termination of Membership privileges. My Minings reserves the right to take appropriate legal action for any illegal or unauthorized use of the My Minings Services. You can only use your Invite links on websites that you own. You can not spam your Invite link. Any unauthorized use of your Invite code can lead to removal of your account or Referrals. Cash Outs may be voided due to this violation.